For a client in the Energy sector, we are looking for a strong Project Manager.
The client has an obligation to sell Gas and Oil Pipe businesses to a third party.
It is two different businesses with their own departments and own systems.
There are 70 systems in one project and 42 systems in the other one that needs to be carved out.
So the divestment will be about handing over people and systems and/or data to third party.
A business project is already in place that is handling all the business issues, so this project is about the IT divestment which is a huge part of the entire CARVE out.
It is the intention to hand the project over to an internal in the end
He/she will be joining in on a very small scale from the beginning in order to help organize but also in order to be close and understand the context.
The different tasks will be:
- Preparation for the dataroom,
- Managing the period of questions when dataroom is open
- Preparing the transition plan
- Transition of systems and/or data.
- Data extraction for migration.
The key experience/competency areas needed will be:
- Collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders in both companies and at all levels from c-level to systems experts.
- Heading migration activities consecutively for a large number of systems.
- Knowns how to address both business and IT and have a in depth knowledge of IT from a “carving out” perspective.
- Strong communicator, in writing, in meetings, in facilitation.
- High degree of a structured approach to project management, in planning, QC, stakeholder management etc.
1. May 2018
31. October 2018
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.