For a client in the Energy Sector, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
Today P&D (People & Development) wirth the client operates in different systems to drive HR processes. The multiple systems are currently not integrated, leaving inefficient HR services and partly manual handling of data which cannot be consolidated to meet requirements. To meet the continuously changing business needs, increased internationalization & growth and to ease managers and P&D’s work, the client would benefit greatly from a standardized Talent Management Suite covering an integrated set of cloud applications that supports the organization’s need to plan, attract, develop, reward, engage and retain talent.
The objective of this project is to optimise key HR processes and bring the business an integrated solution supporting the key HR processes across borders, that creates a simple, easy-to-use and integrated HR user experience.
The scope is to gather all key HR processes and work flows into one HR platform, where processes and data are integrated.
- Solid project management skills as the underlying basis for executing the project efficiently
- Tendering, requirement specification, master data, cloud solutions, SAP integration
- Very capable in stake holder management with potentially conflicting opinions/agendas
- Excellent communication skills; addressing executive management, line managers and employees alike in addition to internal/external consultants
- Ability to navigate and adjust the project with emerging requirements as the organization travels along their learning curve.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set direction, maintain pace and, in a pragmatic way, succeed in applying structure to an unstructured and heterogeneous organization
- Strategic mindset with the ability to link and transform strategic intent with project deliverables
15. April 2018
30. September 2018
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.