Voor onze opdrachtgever, een financiële instelling in Amsterdam, zoeken wij een Dev Team Lead. De ideale kandidaat is van origine een senior .NET Developer met goede leiderschap skills. Je zult in deze rol niet operationeel meewerken als developer, maar echt bezig zijn met HR taken en stakeholder management. Je bent in staat overzicht en structuur te houden vanuit de techniek en op basis daarvan ook leveranciers managen. De leverancier moet je met jouw technische expertise kunnen aansturen en bijsturen in het complexe software ontwikkelingsproces. Deze opdracht is een absolute plus op je CV!
The chapter you will join focuses on software development specifically for the ATMs. You will work closely with the IT Manager to make sure that the right IT strategy is taken from IT perspective. You will work closely also with the product owner to advise on the products’ IT side. Finally, you will work with other Team Leads to keep up with the happenings within the chain.
You will continuously look at IT strategies and improvements. To make the environment more interesting and efficient, as a Team Lead you will also be part of a family which is a joint relationship between business and IT stakeholders closer to the ATM part of the chain. The purpose is to align IT, business and work as closely together as possible.
- You have a background as fullstack .NET developer and have experience with the design and development of .NET applications, as well as web applications and web (REST) services;
- You have experience as a Team Lead, including HR responsibilities;
- You love technology and you have technical background preferably in Microsoft technologies: MS SQL, MS .NET/VS, MS TFS
- You have experience with Administering Windows, basic network understanding, basic understanding of virtualization and knowledge about security;
- You have the ability to step back and understand complex architecture;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/Dev/Ops team;
- You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront someone;
- You get energy from managing vendors, suppliers and you like to think ahead;
- You are not afraid of dealing with finances, budget and contracts;
- You can give a longterm (1 year +) commitment to this assignment
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.