We are looking for a consultant who would be able to implement a Nakisa solution for the client.
The ideal candidate for this job has the following skills:
Expertise & experience with Nakisa SLAN ideally with version 4.0. Thus the candidate would
be able to:
- Participate the designing the lease process in Nakisa.
- Creation of documentation of the lease process in Nakisa
- Customizing and unit-test needed in Nakisa tool allowing the client to be complient with IFRS16.
The following topics should be covered:
- Lease classification and lease terms (short term, low value, service etc.)
- Event management (discount rate, extension options, variable lease payments etc.)
- Tracking of contract adjustments
- Setup of alerts and tasks
- Simulation of new lease vs. buy decisions
- Workflow approval for creating a new lease contract
- Training of superusers in Nakisa
Expertise & experience within fixed asset accounting in SAP ideally with classic asset accounting:
Expertise & experience within agile scrum:
- Work according to the principes of agile methodology (MVP, spint, PI planning etc.)
Work location will be flexible but onsite workshops/meetings should be expected. Start:
3-6 month + option
Central Region, Jutland - Denmark
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.